Down Comforter for Toddlers
Nothing but the best for the precious little ones. This luxury goose down comforter for toddlers offers whipped-cream softness and lightness. Fluffy white goose down filling for maximum comfort and pleasant dreams. The silky outer shell is made of 100% sateen. They will love it.
Please add items to your cart to see shipping cost.
Materials, Product details
Materials, Product details
Filling: Premium Hungarian white goose down (may contain max. 3% gray down)
Fill Power: 800+
– 100% sateen cotton, white
– Thread Count: 405 true threads
– Downproof: fabric and double stitching guaranteed to keep down safely inside
– Corner loops at each corner: to secure the comforter properly in its duvet cover
Handmade in Hungary
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns
– Please check shipping rates by adding products to your cart.
– Shipping cost will decrease above 199USD and it is FREE above 299USD
– All packages are fully insured and tracked. We keep you informed throughout the shipping and delivery process.
– Average delivery time is 6-8 days.
We make returns easy: simply return your order within 30 days from purchase date and we'll refund or credit the value of the item.
30 days money-back guarantee, no questions asked
If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, return it to us for a replacement or refund.
We offer a full lifetime guarantee on the down in all our pillows and comforters
Your warranty covers you against:
– Case stitching coming apart
– Faulty workmanship during manufacture, such as holes or fabric flaws, feather/down escaping from the product, migration or clumping of filling
Details of kids' comforter
- Fill: Hungarian goose down, 800+ Fill Power
- Fill weight: 300g / 10.6 ounces
- All-season (Tog: 10.5)
- Shell: 100% sateen cotton, down-proof
Nomite – Suitable for persons suffering from house dust allergy
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – ensuring that they don't contain harmful substances
Down Comforter for Toddlers
Hamvay-Láng specializes in high-quality kids’ down comforters from 100% natural Hungarian goose down. Our comforters meet the highest industry standards and are made using the finest materials. Our toddler comforters from the PureDelight line are our signature collection and pride and joy. The softness, comfort, and coziness of unparalleled levels will have your little ones counting sheep in no time. PureDelight is filled with large clusters of goose down and has an 800 fill power for a peaceful sleep night after night. The 100% sateen shell provides extra comfort to make every child feel extra cozy. With an all-season tog, down comforters are great for toddlers. They provide the optimum warmth and comfort your child needs for proper growth and development.
Fill power is a crucial element to consider. The fill power measures the fluffiness of the toddler bedding. The higher the power, the better the comforter’s quality. Comforters with high fill powers recover their fullness after shaking in the morning. In addition, they’re more durable and last longer. Hamvay-Láng comforters have a fill power of 800+, making them extremely durable. With the purchase of our comforters, you’re getting the industry’s best product with optimum fill power to keep your toddler’s bedding looking and feeling incredible.
Fill weight refers to the weight of the comforter filling. The higher the weight, the heavier the comforter. The fill weight measures the firmness and softness of the comforter. Don’t confuse the fill weight with fill power which measures the quality of the down. Hamvay-Láng comforters have a different fill weight depending on the size of the bed and its warmth levels. The toddler comforter’s fill weight is 10.6 ounces (300 gr).
All-season comforters by Hamvay-Láng have universal thermal regulation properties suitable for use all year round. All-season products are perfect for mild climates but also for families looking for versatile bedding equipment for their little ones.
Tog, as an insulation measurement, affects the nature of a comforter when it comes to season suitability. Comforters with a higher tog are warmer and better for winter. Lower tog options, on the other hand, work better for the summer. All-season comforters have a 10.5 tog. With an all-season tog, your toddler will have a warm night’s sleep at all times.
Hamvay-Láng’s comforter shell is made from 100% sateen cotton. Due to its robust breathability and softness, cotton is among the most popular bedding materials. All-season bedding elements have cotton shells. The natural material keeps the airflow continuous and the person warm. Plus, cotton shells do a great job at keeping the down and feathers together.
Hamvay-Láng toddler comforters have a down-proof cover with fabric and double stitching that’s guaranteed to keep the down inside. The corner loops at each corner secure the comforter in place in the duvet cover.
Verified products are also more reliable. Hamvay-Láng toddler comforters meet the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 requirements for harmful substances, meaning they’re free from chemicals and perfectly safe for your toddler.
The Nomite certificate proves our products are hypoallergenic, making them fit for any child on the planet.
What Makes Hamvay-Láng Toddler Comforters Special?
- Our products are made from the finest Hungarian goose down.
- Meticulously Designed – The comforters and pillows from our collection are 100% handmade.
- Our Hungarian goose down is naturally sourced and obtained from the country’s most reputable suppliers.
- Natural Materials – We use the finest natural materials in all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Luxurious and relaxing bedding environment for your toddler and all other family members.
- Certifications meeting the Responsible Down Standard, hypoallergenic, and chemical-free construction.
- Money-Back Guarantee – We’ll return your money if you aren’t satisfied with your purchase.
Upgrade Your Sleep Experience
What is Fill Power?
Fill power tells you about the fullness of the down in your comforter. Down with a high fill power is more lofty, more insulative and recovers its fullness more easily. Good quality down has a higher fill power rating (650-900) and lasts longer. Shake out your comforter every morning to help revive those precious down clusters and keep them working well for you.
Which tog/warmth do I need?
Every bedroom is different and we know that as the temperature increases or decreases, you'll want a comforter that keeps you at a comfortable temperature to ensure you get the best night's sleep. A tog is a measurement of insulation. The higher the tog, the warmer the comforter. We offer low tog comforters that are ideal for warm weather and higher tog comforters that will keep you warm during chilly winter nights.
When warm summer nights come around, stay cool with our summer comforters (4.5 tog). During transitional seasons of spring and autumn, you'll want a comforter that is mid-weight or All-season (10.5 tog). When winter winds blow through and the temperature gets cold, our winter comforters (13.5 tog) will make sure you stay nice and warm when you're snuggled up in bed.
Caring for your down bedding
Protecting your comforter and pillow
First and foremost, the best thing you can do to care for your goose down comforter and pillow is to get a quality cover to protect it. A duvet cover is a must when it comes to protecting your comforter, as it will help keep it clean and protected from dirt, dust, and body oils. Likewise, a quality pillowcase can help keep your pillow protected from the same dirt, dust, and body oils that can soil it. If your bedding is well protected with a quality cover, washing is only necessary every few years.
Shake and air it out
If your bedding needs to be freshened up, you can take off the duvet cover or pillowcase and shake it out weekly, or hang it on a line for a while to air out.
Washing your bedding
First and foremost, always check the care label for specific washing instructions. Hamvay-Láng comforters can be hand-washed only. It is gentle and effective method, reducing the risk of damage associated with machine washing.
In case of minor spills:
- Spot treat them with a gentle detergent or cleanser mixed with a small amount of water.
- Avoid bleach and harsh detergents, as they can harm the delicate down filling.
- Apply the detergent directly to the stain and use a soft cloth or sponge to gently rub it.
When washing the entire comforter or pillow:
- Prepare a cleaning solution by filling a large basin with lukewarm water and mild detergent. Immerse the comforter or pillow, ensuring even detergent distribution, and soak it for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently agitate the bedding without vigorous rubbing or twisting
- Rinse it thoroughly several times with clean, lukewarm water.
- Remove excess water carefully without wringing to protect the down clusters.
- Lay the bedding on a clean, dry surface to air dry. Periodically fluff and shake the bedding to prevent clumping and ensure even drying. Make sure the bedding dries completely to remove any lingering odors from the detergent or drying process.
If you're uncertain about washing your down bedding at home, consider consulting a professional dry cleaner experienced in handling down-filled bedding.
Storing your bedding
If you need to store your goose down bedding at any time, make sure it's in a well-ventilated area and that it's put in storage while completely dry to avoid mildew. Be sure your pillow or comforter is not compressed, which will damage the down’s loftiness and integrity.
Our zipped storage bag is fantastic for keeping out-of-season comforters, duvets, pillows, and blankets fresh, aired, and dust-free
With the appropriate care outlined above, you can enjoy your investment in high-quality goose down bedding for years to come.