Luxury Hungarian Goose Down Comforter, white down – PureDelight
Enjoy an amazing night’s sleep with the PureDelight Hungarian Goose Down Comforter. These genuine goose down comforters offer light softness while delivering the embrace of warmth and comfort. Filled with large clusters of top-quality white goose down (800FP), the PureDelight comforter will keep you sleeping peacefully every night. The cover is made of luxury 100% sateen for the ultimate restful experience. Comes complete with a storage bag.
Please add items to your cart to see shipping cost.
Materials, Product details
Materials, Product details
Filling: Premium Hungarian white goose down
Fill Power: 800+
– 100% sateen cotton, white
– Thread Count: 405 true threads
– Downproof: fabric and double stitching guaranteed to keep down safely inside
– Corner loops at each corner: to secure the comforter properly in its duvet cover
Handmade in Hungary
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns
– Please check shipping rates by adding products to your cart.
– Shipping cost will decrease above 199USD and it is FREE above 299USD
– All packages are fully insured and tracked. We keep you informed throughout the shipping and delivery process.
– Average delivery time is 6-8 days.
We make returns easy: simply return your order within 30 days from purchase date and we'll refund or credit the value of the item.
30 days money-back guarantee, no questions asked
If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase, return it to us for a replacement or refund.
We offer a full lifetime guarantee on the down in all our pillows and comforters
Your warranty covers you against:
– Case stitching coming apart
– Faulty workmanship during manufacture, such as holes or fabric flaws, feather/down escaping from the product, migration or clumping of filling
Luxury white goose down comforter
- Fill: premium Hungarian white goose down, 800+ FP
- Tog rating: 13.5 (warmer) / 10.5 (all-season) / 4.5 (cooler)
- Shell: 100% sateen cotton, downproof
- Comes in a cotton comforter storage bag
- Duvet covers are available
|Twin||600g / 21.2oz||520g / 18.3oz||385g / 13.6oz|
|US Twin||800g / 28.2oz||710g / 25oz||520g / 18.3oz|
|Double||860g / 30.3oz||760g / 26.8oz||530g / 18.7oz|
|Queen||1130g / 40oz||1000g / 35.3oz||730g / 25.7oz|
|King||1440g / 50.8oz||1240g / 43.7oz||990g / 34.9oz|
- Custom sizes available
Nomite – Suitable for people suffering from house dust allergies
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 – ensuring they don't contain harmful substances.
100% Real Hungarian Goose Down. 100% Luxury
We’ve taken the guesswork out of finding the ideal authentic Hungarian goose down comforter. The PureDelight Hungarian Goose Down Comforter delivers, as the name implies, an amazing sleep experience accentuated by genuine white goose down procured from our local sources in Hungary. Have you ever experienced real Hungarian goose down? It’s unlike anything else thanks to its light, airy feel, and exceptional thermal qualities.
Excellence in handcrafted down bedding
PureDelight Hungarian Goose Down Comforters are made by our family-owned and operated company, and they're delivered to you with a money-back guarantee. We want to ensure that you are getting the best sleep possible, and we’ve carefully crafted our PureDelight Hungarian Goose Down Comforters for that reason. If you’re interested in getting a great night’s sleep enveloped by true goose down, look no further.
HAMVAY-LÁNG is committed to delivering you a restful night’s sleep through quality Hungarian goose down bedding products.
Upgrade Your Sleep Experience!
A beautiful night’s sleep starts with the PureDelight Hungarian Goose Down Comforter, which has been carefully engineered to offer the height of comfort and relaxation. You don’t have to look any further for bedding perfection – you’ve just found it.
What is Fill Power?
Fill power tells you about the fullness of the down in your comforter. Down with a high fill power is more lofty, more insulative and recovers its fullness more easily. Good quality down has a higher fill power rating (650-900) and lasts longer. Shake out your comforter every morning to help revive those precious down clusters and keep them working well for you.
Which tog/warmth do I need?
Every bedroom is different and we know that as the temperature increases or decreases, you'll want a comforter that keeps you at a comfortable temperature to ensure you get the best night's sleep. A tog is a measurement of insulation. The higher the tog, the warmer the comforter. We offer low tog comforters that are ideal for warm weather and higher tog comforters that will keep you warm during chilly winter nights.
When warm summer nights come around, stay cool with our summer comforters (4.5 tog). During transitional seasons of spring and autumn, you'll want a comforter that is mid-weight or All-season (10.5 tog). When winter winds blow through and the temperature gets cold, our winter comforters (13.5 tog) will make sure you stay nice and warm when you're snuggled up in bed.
Caring for your down bedding
Protecting your comforter and pillow
First and foremost, the best thing you can do to care for your goose down comforter and pillow is to get a quality cover to protect it. A duvet cover is a must when it comes to protecting your comforter, as it will help keep it clean and protected from dirt, dust, and body oils. Likewise, a quality pillowcase can help keep your pillow protected from the same dirt, dust, and body oils that can soil it. If your bedding is well protected with a quality cover, washing is only necessary every few years.
Shake and air it out
If your bedding needs to be freshened up, you can take off the duvet cover or pillowcase and shake it out weekly, or hang it on a line for a while to air out.
Washing your bedding
First and foremost, always check the care label for specific washing instructions. Hamvay-Láng comforters can be hand-washed only. It is gentle and effective method, reducing the risk of damage associated with machine washing.
In case of minor spills:
- Spot treat them with a gentle detergent or cleanser mixed with a small amount of water.
- Avoid bleach and harsh detergents, as they can harm the delicate down filling.
- Apply the detergent directly to the stain and use a soft cloth or sponge to gently rub it.
When washing the entire comforter or pillow:
- Prepare a cleaning solution by filling a large basin with lukewarm water and mild detergent. Immerse the comforter or pillow, ensuring even detergent distribution, and soak it for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently agitate the bedding without vigorous rubbing or twisting
- Rinse it thoroughly several times with clean, lukewarm water.
- Remove excess water carefully without wringing to protect the down clusters.
- Lay the bedding on a clean, dry surface to air dry. Periodically fluff and shake the bedding to prevent clumping and ensure even drying. Make sure the bedding dries completely to remove any lingering odors from the detergent or drying process.
If you're uncertain about washing your down bedding at home, consider consulting a professional dry cleaner experienced in handling down-filled bedding.
Storing your bedding
If you need to store your goose down bedding at any time, make sure it's in a well-ventilated area and that it's put in storage while completely dry to avoid mildew. Be sure your pillow or comforter is not compressed, which will damage the down’s loftiness and integrity.
Our zipped storage bag is fantastic for keeping out-of-season comforters, duvets, pillows, and blankets fresh, aired, and dust-free
With the appropriate care outlined above, you can enjoy your investment in high-quality goose down bedding for years to come.